Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Fun facts

Fun facts & things I'm learning (about myself): 

1. I will gladly opt for cleaning dirty dishes , but please don't ask me to put away clean ones. Ugh.

2. Same with laundry. Usually the pile of clothes on the floor is clean, not dirty. 

3. I am just now, after twenty something years, starting to use pens with blue ink. For as long as I can remember the sight of blue ink when I write has given me anxiety. 

4. On that note, my handwriting cj she's quite often, and can get disgustingly messy... Like a doctor. 

5. I hate bacon, onions, and cucumbers. Gross.

6. I love strawberry lemonade and drink water more than fish. 

7. Rockstar energy drinks spike my anxiety, so I'm now not drinking them anymore.  

8. I have an intense phobia of all winged creatures (except penguins because they're adorable and playful). This is thanks to multiple attacks from geese at ages 2, 8, and 21. 

9. PMS treats me like I'm a werewolf; a few days out of the month I turn into a monster and want to attack everyone. My
Apologies in advance. 

10. I'm not broken, sad, or pitiful. I don't typically get upset because of things that happen to myself because I don't really feel bad for myself. Majority of times I'm truly upset are because someone I care for deeply is doing something, saying something, or making a decision that isn't good for them. Sometimes I get mad at the universe for throwing some Olympic obstacles my way, and it's frustrating. 

11. There are very few episodes of Saturday Night Live that I find side-splitting funny. 

12. There is nothing in the world like feeling for someone in a way you can't put into words. 

13. I used to think pink was my favorite color, right after I thought orange was, and blue before that. None of those were because that's what I was influenced. 

14. For a very long time I made decisions about what I liked and what I wanted based on my surroundings and opinions of others. A couple years ago I stopped being a chameleon and stated choosing things for me. I've always liked turquoise. 

15. I'm too hopeful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment