Friday, May 2, 2014

Drink Nights

Nic and I thought of a BRILLIANT idea last night: Tequila-Wine Thursdays! This concept works with shots of tequila, limes, pink moscato, and a best friend that makes you pee your pants laughing. 

Steps!: 
Cut up the limes. You probably only need one, at least we did. We didn't make it past that. 

Pour yourself some moscato or whatever other girly-ass wine you prefer. It can't be red, though, or else you might want to die. 

Get tequila shots poured! Grab whichever half-full bottle of Jose you want from the booze shelf and pour! 

Turn on some 90s gangsta and boyband music so annoy the shit out of your upstairs neighbors because it's 915pm and for once they aren't making noise (it IS possible he was on a drug/beer run. We don't know for sure). 

Cheers! LickSlamSuck the shot (yeah, don't forget salt), or if you're Nic, just shoot it and immediately pour another. Chose this with the wine! 

Okay, I'm a wimp. For me it was more like Lick-Slam-Suck-Cringe-frantically search for a chaser-Wine. 

Now feel free to sit on the kitchen floor and laugh your ass off with your bestie!


Alright... So I made a huge mistake... 

After a shot of tequila and glass of wine, I wasn't terribly trashed and was happy about that. After all, I had a lot of sleeping in and not getting up for overtime to do this morning, so I didn't want to feel horrendous. 

Yeah. That didn't work so well. New lesson learned, everyone! Do NOT mix tequila, wine, and Jack Daniels. EVER. You're gonna wake up and feel like a train ran over your eyeballs and popped them back in your skull with a hammer. 

I figured since tequila wine night was going pretty safely I could have another drink. I mixed up some jack Daniels and coke zero (a SMALL glass), drank it, and woke up hating myself. 

Wino Wednesdays and Tequila-Wine Thursdays are no more. RIP. 



No comments:

Post a Comment