Monday, July 14, 2014

Goodness....

A friend of mine posted a picture on face-space today... and I quickly realized that it entirely encompasses my love life. 

I've never gotten the fairy tale ending. 
I quite often lose my shoes. This is partially because I don't like wearing them in the first place. 
I clearly must have been intoxicated through the entirety of my previous relationships, because, well.... what the hell other explanation could there be for those colossal failures and my beyond poor choice in guys?

Photo


I realize at this point, I've made myself sound like a sloppy drunk that makes terrible life choices, and this simply isn't true. I'm most definitely not a drunk. 

The life choices are improving drastically. For example, I've added a few more items to my "bettering myself" list including:


  • Making a t-shirt quilt out of my SF Giants shirts
  • Finishing the blanket I started crocheting last November
  • Keeping my camera out to use it more regularly
  • Binge watch Doctor Who and/or The Tenth Kingdom
  • Finish the Color Run in 30 minutes. ish. 
Ya know, and a bunch of other thrilling escapades. 












No comments:

Post a Comment