Wednesday, April 16, 2014

my friends...

Everyone thinks they have the best friends in the world. EVERYONE thinks that. However, when I say it, it's much more valid than anyone else saying it.

An event happened that made the sport of brick-throwing seem like a great career choice. It's not. So, here come my friends! Making girls day plans with champagne and trashy tv and massage appointments and mani pedis and dish breaking! 

... And moreover not judging me for drinking a bottle of moscato on a Tuesday night... Or for drunk texting... Or watching Harry Potter... Simultaneously. 

Yesterday's affirmation: 
Caffeine comes in many forms, and they are all beautiful. 

Today's affirmation: 
I am phenomenal, beautiful, and amazing. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. 

Serenity prayer-ing it up today! 


So, that crap that made me cry happened, then The Berry pops up with this after this morning's walk with Kimber (because I'm not using her real name, and this is her alias): 
THANKS INTERNET... The only place where you get rejected twice in 24 hours. 

LAME. At least we had a good laugh about it... Because my friends are the BEST! 

No comments:

Post a Comment